The Internet is an amazing place place, but it also gives people the means to insult and/or harass others without taking full responsibility for their words. We request that while you are on JustPano you respect the people you encounter, as well as their videos. You are free to disagree and/or provide critical feedback, but please keep it respectful.
Do Not spam
The best way to encourage others to watch your videos is to participate in the community. You should also watch and comment on other people’s videos, follow people and follow profiles related to your interests. Oh, and don’t send unsolicited mass messages. And please don’t flood JustPano with videos uploaded by a robot or a robot-like human in a manner that will disrupt people’s experience here. Last, don’t pay for views or likes or use other spammy methods to inflate your stats.
If you’re uploading commercial or business content, make sure you read our Commercial Content Guidelines as well.
Upload only videos you created yourself.
- You must own or hold all necessary rights (copyrights, etc.) to your video.
- “So-and-so gave me permission” does not mean you created it.
- You can upload videos that you appear in or helped create (as director, DP, editor, musician, motion graphics artist, actor, etc.) as long as you have the necessary permissions from the copyright holders.
- Please add your role in the video description to avoid deletion.
- Exception! JustPano PRO members can upload videos they did not create as long as they hold the necessary rights and permissions.
You cannot upload certain types of content:
- No rips of movies, music, television, or any other third party copyrighted material. Read more about copyright.
- No sexually explicit material or pornography. (Artistic and non-sexual nudity is allowed.
- No videos that are hateful, harass others, or include defamatory or discriminatory speech.
- No videos that depict or promote unlawful acts, extreme or real-life violence, self-harm, or cruelty toward animals.
Commercial Content Guidelines
Businesses may not use JustPano Basic to host videos. If you want to upload videos with a commercial intent, you must use JustPano PRO.
Commercial content includes:
- Videos promoting or representing a for-profit business or brand.
- Videos containing any form of advertising.
- Videos hosted on behalf of a business (e.g., uploaded to JustPano and embedded on your company’s website).
- Content that you intend to sell.
- Product demos and tutorials.
- If the videos you’re uploading fit any of these descriptions, you must use JustPano PRO.
Exception! If you’re an independent production company, artist, or non-profit, you may use any account type (Basic or PRO) to showcase your creative work.
There are certain types of commercial content we never allow.
- You may not upload videos that promote fraudulent or dubious business schemes.
- You may not upload spam or flood JustPano with videos intended to drive traffic to your website.
Commercial videos that may be disruptive to JustPano viewers’ experience should remain private.
- JustPano is a place to share and discover amazing 360 & VR videos. Commercial content that adversely affects on-site video discovery (e.g., by flooding search results) should remain private.
- If you’re uploading lots of similar, promotional videos (e.g., product demos), please keep these videos private.
- Videos focused on short term sales (e.g., real estate walk-throughs) should also remain private.
Businesses in the JustPano Community:
Businesses can share their videos on JustPano, but cannot use comments, private messages, or the JustPano Forum for promotional purposes.
Violations of any JustPano Guidelines may lead to the removal of your videos and/or your JustPano account.